From: Esther Nickell <nickell.esther@gmail.com>
To: ASPCalifornia@aspleaders.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 14, 2020 9:03 am
Subject: Re: [ASPCalifornia] welcome!

Davis - by Sacramento. I don't know whether the demographic of the party
has
shifted it all but last time I checked a lot of folks were down in
Southern
California? Or at least closer to the Bay.
On Thu, May 14, 2020, 8:57 AM Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io
<LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

What part of California are you from?

--
Skylar J. Covich, Ph.D., Political Science

--
Skylar J. Covich, Ph.D., Political Science

Join ASPCalifornia@ASP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.