From: Skylar Covich <covich7@gmail.com>
To: ASPCalifornia@aspleaders.groups.io
Sent: Thu, May 14, 2020 9:58 am
Subject: Re: [ASPCalifornia] welcome!

there are over a dozen other Sacramento area people but they tend to
be less active, and after a few attempts over the years, a meeting has
never been planned.

On 5/14/20, Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io <LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io>
wrote:
Yes...I am in Modesto so I am closer to you. I just sent a message to my
brother who is trying to jump start his political sign business to see if
he
could make me a yard sign that proclaims my intent to vote Carroll and
Patel.