Re: welcome!

Leslie Shaw Klinger

I am so proud of me! I actually did the ‘share screen’ zoom thing last night and it went off without a hitch!

So.. I am going to upgrade my little baby 🖥 MacBook Pro this weekend to something fresher and more powerful since there is a good chance my kids will be doing distance learning this fall.

And that means I will be better equipped for Zoom meetings or even those rooms on Facebook being advertised.

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP

On May 14, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Skylar Covich <covich7@gmail.com> wrote:

I was just saying in a different group that people may be more open to
virtual meetings now that most are used to them and the technology for
larger groups have improved.

On 5/14/20, Esther Nickell <nickell.esther@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes I used to be in Sunnyvale. Davis is where I'm originally from, though,
and we decided to move back! Virtual meetings are definitely better for me
in general.

On Thu, May 14, 2020, 3:09 PM Mark Ruzon <ruzon@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

Thanks, Skyler, that's helpful. Yes, it was actually the list for Santa
Clara County. Esther must have moved to Davis since then.

I wonder if a meeting would work better virtually than in real life given
the current situation.

Mark

--
Skylar J. Covich, Ph.D., Political Science

Join ASPCalifornia@ASP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.