Re: ASP CA Open Zoom Meeting--July 18 at 11 am

Mark Ruzon

Anyone who can't get on the call, meet me at  https://meet.google.com/bjf-fbac-usx

Mark

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 11:19 AM Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io <LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Okay, well...I am going to let you go.  Maybe next time this will work.

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP

On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:18 AM, Leslie Shaw Klinger <LSK49rs@...> wrote:

No it’s not!  I just sent an email to her listed email address to see if that helps.

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP

On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:16 AM, Mark Ruzon <ruzon@...> wrote:

Good, it's not just me, then.

Mark

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 11:15 AM Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io <LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well!

I have been trying to enter for 15 minutes and no one will let me in!

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP

On Jul 18, 2020, at 11:13 AM, Mark Ruzon <ruzon@...> wrote:

Joyce,

Will you let me into the meeting?

Thanks,
Mark

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:54 PM Joyce Fan Rice <joyce.fan@...> wrote:
Hi California folks,

Here is the Zoom link for the California ASP Open Zoom meeting on Saturday July 18 at 11 am.

https://zoom.us/j/95413635940?pwd=WHNWMEJuVmpTY2QyU1J0MjZtWTZUQT09

Meeting ID: 954 1363 5940
Password: Carroll20
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95413635940#,,,,0#,,478457160# US (San Jose)

We'll have time for introducing ourselves, hear an update on the Delegate Convention from our California delegates, and hear an update on the Carroll campaign from Brian Carroll. Anyone in California can join. Please feel free to invite your Cali friends who are interested in the ASP.

Join ASPCalifornia@ASP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.