Re: ASP CA Open Zoom Meeting--July 18 at 11 am

Sorry to hear about technical difficulties. Things happen.  Me, I could not have attended the meeting regardless because I had to attend a niece's wedding, which started the same time as the meeting.  I hope the meeting went well and if anybody feels led to share about how the meeting went, I will look forward to that.

Thanks,

Ross S. Heckmann
1214 Valencia Way
Arcadia, CA  91006-2406
626-256-4664
Fax no.: (626) 701-5022
E-mail: RossS.Heckmann@...

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 1:05 PM Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io <LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mark I just saw this...I apologize.  I went on to something else I had to do today.

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP

Join ASPCalifornia@ASP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.