Ballot Proposition Special Meeting

Mark Ruzon

Dear California ASP Member:

The state party invites you to a special Zoom meeting on Saturday, September 26, 2-4 pm. At the meeting we will discuss which of the 12 propositions on the November ballot the state party should endorse.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82733012441?pwd=ZFJGK0FEUWxXMnh6cVY1b3A4V2o2UT09
Meeting ID: 827 3301 2441
Passcode: 288302

We encourage you to read our research report, among other resources, and to participate in discussions this week on Facebook and groups.io.

Whether or not you are able to attend, please fill out our straw poll to help the decision-making process. The poll will be open until noon on September 26.

We will post the results on our state website after the meeting. We look forward to your participation and to our making a collective statement this November.

In solidarity,

Mark Ruzon
Mountain View
Meeting Secretary