Topics

ASP CA Open Zoom Meeting--July 18 at 11 am

Sorry to hear about technical difficulties. Things happen.  Me, I could not have attended the meeting regardless because I had to attend a niece's wedding, which started the same time as the meeting.  I hope the meeting went well and if anybody feels led to share about how the meeting went, I will look forward to that.

Thanks,

Ross S. Heckmann
1214 Valencia Way
Arcadia, CA  91006-2406
626-256-4664
Fax no.: (626) 701-5022
E-mail: RossS.Heckmann@...

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 1:05 PM Leslie Shaw Klinger via groups.io <LSK49rs=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mark I just saw this...I apologize.  I went on to something else I had to do today.

Leslie Shaw Klinger OP
> On Jul 18, 2020, at 12:12 PM, Skylar Covich <covich7@...> wrote:
>
> Meanwhile, a few of us were on a Zoom started by Ed Frankovic through
> the Facebook group. Should probably move on to something else at this
> point.
>
> Apologies to all for the inconvenience, but these things happen. Let's
> try again another day!
>

>> On 7/18/20, Mark Ruzon <ruzon@...> wrote:
>> The meeting apparently ended without my being able to join it.  I'm at
>> https://meet.google.com/wxv-oytw-mon if anyone wants to talk.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 11:25 AM Mark Ruzon <ruzon@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> I couldn't get into my own meeting!  Try this:
>>> https://meet.google.com/wxv-oytw-mon
>>>
>>> Mark

> --
> Skylar J. Covich, Ph.D., Political Science

Leslie Shaw Klinger

<joyce.fan@my.wheaton.edu>
wrote:

[...]

Skylar Covich

[...]

[...]